Fire damage in Englewood, Colorado can be devastating. Beyond the physical destruction to a property, the loss of personal possessions and having to pick up the pieces of a home or business is an emotional experience. Englewood Emergency Restoration Fire Damage Specialists in Denver understand this and will help you settle all damages and processed your insurance claim from the moment you call us. (720) 808-0460
Englewood Emergency Restoration Settles Your Insurance Claims:
- We process all major insurance company claims, giving you the assurance you need.
- Why stress with the paperwork? Englewood Emergency Restoration will settle your insurance claim through direct billing.
- Our company thoroughly documents all work through photo, video, and photographic evidence.
- We make a list of any damaged items to assist you in the claims process.
- We keep accurate records of all repair costs, including receipts for all your expenses.
- We meet the insurance adjuster onsite.
Proper fire damage cleanup in Englewood requires a professional. Our highly trained fire cleanup specialists use the most advanced fire cleanup and smoke removal technology to guarantee you the best results possible. As CFI certified technicians, our staff are some of the most highly trained in Colorado. Whether fire damage occurs in a single room or entire structure, Englewood Emergency Restoration handles all types of fire cleanup in Englewood for residential and commercial properties including difficult smoke removal. (720) 808-0460
Did you know that not all smoke is treated equally?
- Wet smoke – usually results from a low heat or smoldering fire. The smoke from a wet fire has a pungent odor and a sticky, smeary texture. You should not attempt to clean up this type of smoke damage yourself.
- Dry smoke – results from a fast burning and high temperature fire. Often powdery in appearance, this type of smoke damage can be easily cleaned.
- Protein smoke – discolors paints and varnishes and has an extremely pungent odor. It is essentially invisible, Although may produce some evidence of smoke webbing which requires professional assistance.
- Fuel oil soot smoke – result from furnace smoke returns that cause dangerous oily soot. Neglecting to clean up fuel oil smoke may result in long-term respiratory issues too you are the occupants of your property
Most research points to the importance of hiring a fire damage restoration company within 72 hours of smoke damage or fire exposure. Once the fire is extinguished, immediate fire damage cleanup should be done as smoke and soot can begin to cause serious corrosive damage in little time. At Englewood Emergency Restoration, preserving your property and contents is our top priority:
Fire Damage Do’s and Don’ts
Englewood emergency fire damage response crews will arrive at your site within 60 minutes or less-guaranteed. But, while you wait, follow the following steps of advice to limit damage to your property:
- Call your local fire department if flames are still burning.
- Limit the amount of movement in your home or commercial property.
- Take pictures of fire damage.
- Place plastic bags under furniture to avoid any further damage.
- Do not clean any fire or smoke damage yourself – you may push aggregates deeper into a surface.
- Do not clean electrical appliances.
- Do not discard any of your belongings! You’ll want them for insurance purposes.
The certified professional experts at Englewood Emergency Restoration know fire. Let us worry about cleanup and insurance filing while you get your life back to normal.With 24 hour a day’s service, Englewood Emergency Restoration is the only company in Denver to offer comprehensive environmental damage restoration services when you need them most.
Call us today (720) 808-0460